Kings Bay Hockey
**** Clinched Division Title
9 Teams One Division Two Cups! The top
five teams will play for the SB A Cup and teams 6 to 9 will
play for SB B Cup. Instead of seperating the divisons upfront
they will seperate by seasons end. Each team will play each
other once through the first eight games and the last two
weeks will be position weeks where teams close in standings
play each other to get the higher spot.
(Overtime losses will count as one point for the losing
Standings tie Breakers:
- When the season ends and two teams have the same record ( points
) in standings, the team who has more wins will get the higher
seed. If the two teams still have the same record, who ever won
the head the head match-up will get the higher seed. If the two
teams happened to play each other twice and are still tied, who
ever has the higher +/- will get the higher seed. If we are still
tied after all of this ( highly unlikely ) We will go to a coin
toss with both captains there.
- All Teams Will make the playoffs.
- Round 1: Seed 1 will play Seed 4, 2 vs 3.
- Round 1: Seed 8 vs Seed 9
- Round 2: Winner of Seed 8 and 9 vs Seed 5, Seed 6 vs 7
- Round 3: Finals, Winners from pervious matches in a best of