Kings Bay Hockey
BIG B CONFERENCE
**** Clinched Division Title
(Overtime losses will count as one point for the losing
Standings tie Breakers:
- When the season ends and two teams have the same record ( points
) in standings, the team who has more wins will get the higher
seed. If the two teams still have the same record, who ever won
the head the head match-up will get the higher seed. If the two
teams happened to play each other twice and are still tied, who
ever has the higher +/- will get the higher seed. If we are still
tied after all of this ( highly unlikely ) We will go to a coin
toss with both captains there.
- All Teams Will make the playoffs.
- Round 1:Seeds 1 and 2 get a bye
- Round 2: (Semi-Finals) Seed 1 vs lowest seeded team. Seed 2
vs Middle Seed.
- Round 3: Finals Best of three series.
- Overtime will be 5 on 5 till we get a winner. No Shoot Outs
in Playoff Hockey.
- Teams will be re-seeded from high to low after first round till
we get to the finals.
- Playoff games will be single elimination till we get to the
- Finals will be a best of three series